Kyrkoköpinge was built in 1873 and is a Hollandish mill. The wings are new and got installed in 2012. The mill was powered by the wind up until 1938 when they installed an electrical motor. In 1945 they dismounted it’s wings and in 1972 they closed the mill completely. The mill has now been completely restored and can be used as it did in it’s early days.