Kyrkoköpinge was built in 1873 and is a Hollandish mill. The wings are new and got installed in 2012. The mill was powered by the wind up until 1938 when they installed an electrical motor. In 1945 they dismounted it’s wings and in 1972 they closed the mill completely. The mill has now been completely restored and can be used as it did in it’s early days.
Höga Mill has been moved and modified over the years, the mill is the hollandish model and it dates back to the 1800 century. The mill was moved from Malmö kirseberg to västra Klagstorp in 1910 and a second brick storey was added. This mill replaced an much older mill that stood close by. Nowadays it is used as a house by it’s current owners.